About the Journal
The Journal of PHYTONutrients is primarily a therapeutic journal, that aims to bring together major scientific disciplines in this vast field in order to address the most pressing questions and developments. Our goal is to build a reputable knowledge forum in the domains of human health by creating an integrated podium based on efficacy, safety, quality, and mechanisms of action of specified plant-derived nutrients in the form of original research, clinical trials, and contemporary reviews/meta-analysis. We welcome manuscripts for our dedicated sections relating to various areas of plant-nutrition with a focus on human health through an open-access platform.
Striking Reasons — why publish in PHYTONutrients
- Open Access will result in more downloads and citations of your article.
- Article publication charges are waived until January 2024.
- Quality is assured with a robust peer-review process.
- Rapid publication as a first decision is provided to authors approximately 20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5 days.
- There is no space constraint.
- No charges for the use of color figures.
- There are no copyright restrictions.
- Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in the journal.
Meet the Editors
Prof. Dr. Jianbo Xiao
University of Vigo, Vigo, Spain
Learn more about Prof. Xiao
Volume 01 : Issue 01 :: 2022