About the Journal
The Journal of PHYTONutrients is primarily a therapeutic journal, that aims to bring together major scientific disciplines in this vast field in order to address the most pressing questions and developments. Our goal is to build a reputable knowledge forum in the domains of human health by creating an integrated podium based on efficacy, safety, quality, and mechanisms of action of specified plant-derived nutrients in the form of original research, clinical trials, and contemporary reviews/meta-analysis. We welcome manuscripts for our dedicated sections relating to various areas of plant-nutrition with a focus on human health through an open-access platform.
Striking Reasons — why publish in PHYTONutrients
- Open Access will result in more downloads and citations of your article.
- Article publication charges are waived until January 2024.
- Quality is assured with a robust peer-review process.
- Rapid publication as a first decision is provided to authors approximately 20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5 days.
- There is no space constraint.
- No charges for the use of color figures.
- There are no copyright restrictions.
- Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in the journal.
Meet the Editors
Prof. Dr. Maria Daglia
University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Learn more about Prof. Daglia
Prof. Dr. Jianbo Xiao
University of Vigo, Vigo, Spain
Learn more about Prof. Xiao
Volume 01 : Issue 01 :: 2022